RSS

Pretend busy

Once you go to work in my company, this first thing that you must learn is pretend to be busy. In this company, people feel uncomfortable when they see someone is free or just being relax for a while. They will start to tell everyone that you are very free, so others can assign their works to you even it is not related to your job scoop. Anyhow you have to do it because if you don’t do it, someone on top will get the rumor that you are not working hard. From there on, you will be watching.

So no matter what are you doing, just keep your serious face, even you are reading a funny joke or looking at funny pictures, make sure you don’t laugh. This is what my colleagues do even my manager too. They look very serious even they are fb-ing or msn-ing. So they are the hardworking employees while me, try to look serious while typing my blog in the office at 10.30am.. Like Ivise had said earlier, put my poker face on while I am in the office, Try to not show my emotion on my face.

Is this a must for working personnel? I want to be a full time student!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment