RSS

back to hometown

it's exactly one week from the day i left kl, or more specifically pj. life back to hometown is much easier, just need to deal with mom's mood swing, which i can still handle up to now. my day to day life is being woken up by my nephew, who wakes up a 6am every morning. then start to clean them and myself up. if happened that my mom prepare breakfast that morning, then i will have my breakfast at home, but mostly we will have our breakfast outside. before have our breakfast at shop, we will send my eldest nephew, samuel to kindergarten. then i will help out a while in my bro-in-law's shop (electrical shop) then have to send my mom and my another nephew, nathan to go home to have his nap. most of the time my mom will cook porridge for the kids, so i will also have porridge for my lunch. after lunch, i have to bathe samuel before send him to his tuition. after picking him up from his tuition, then will go home and help my mom to take care of the kids while she is preparing our dinner. after watching tv for a while, then we have to head to bed. cos my mom will switch off my tv and make me go to bed. so my day basically is 6am to 9pm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment