RSS

2010

There been a very long time that I did not write anything about my life. For this 1 year, lot of things had happened in my life and so to the people around me. I already left my first job in the beginning of the year and changed to audit line. Audit is not as bad as i think, i quite like the job but it wouldn't be permanent for me to stay in current firm. Just wait for the right time to move on to a bigger firm. In July, I moved out from Sterling condo where I had been stayed for 1 year and moved in to stay with second brother and his family. My second niece is born in April, she is a lovely cute little girl. In july, I went to Taipei with my family, to be exact they are mom, sis n Samuel, I dearest nephew.

Something that I learned during this period is when someone says something, they might not really mean it. So don’t believe things 100%. Cos u might need to bear the consequences and they could just leave u behind. Another thing I learned is, move on. Don’t stay at comfort zone, life is just not like how it is now. If u think that the situation is bad, there are people out there facing worse circumstances. So be give thank for everything, god would never assign us to do something that we couldn't’t handle.

During this period, i also got to know a lot of people most of them are due to job and some are not. Through these people i do learn alot of thing, new firm does train my communication skill not only to clients but also to colleagues. In this firm the major language is Mandarin, which do not help me to improve my english so i need to write more to improve my english now. my new job also train my patience, not only dealing with clients but also colleague. somehow i still couldn't find a close one like i got last time and somes that i got close to already left the firm. mayb i should just be more childish. not dat i m matured but i dun really be childish in my workplace, i dun act silly except in front of ppl dat i close to.

Actually, I just want to make sure myself can write down while I still remember. These days I tend to forget thing easily. I tend to ignore thing around me. not being caring, sometimes my friendliness can be faked. Maybe I might not be as bubbly as people can see, maybe I m just a good faker. I might be a devil that full the evil thought. Sorry for those who think that I am a naïve, innocent girl. Cos I m really not.

For my darlings, i will try to update my blog at least once a month. i will try but im not sure if i could do dat. so please remind me if i din update my blog.

3 comments:

Ivise said...

glad to finally see some writing!! keep up the good job darl. muackz!

BbJean~Yeng said...

write more. now i feel like i'm so outdated. will update mine soon. many things to write bout!! xoxo

ivy_cfk said...

yo darlings... i think only ivise able to maintain her blog. will write more now, cos seems like we getting less gathering now. this is the only way to keep each other up to date

Post a Comment