RSS

Weekend

At Johore now, just finished doing my term loan which is not as hard as I think. Maybe this one is not as complicated as I thought. The last weekend was a hell for me. Start from Friday night, I stayed back at office and worked until 11pm to finish all the jobs before heading to Johore today. (This might very common for those who work in big firm but it’s NOT for me.) The next morning, which is the only day I could wake up a bit later but unfortunately I woke up at 7.30am (which is slightly later than my usual wake up time). So I decided to go for a jog. After a 2 rounds jog, I went back home and did the entire house cleaning. Around 4.30pm while waiting for my brother reply, I fell asleep. By the time my brother replied me and also the time I woke up from my nap (FYI, this is my first nap since I joined audit.) was already 6.30pm which made my plan to go to church blown.

After all these, I watched my drama and movies. (Yea, this made my Saturday not that bad.) One of the movies I watched was ‘Step Up’. It’s a nice movie and I enjoyed it very much. Because of the 2 hours nap, I couldn’t fall asleep for the whole night. And I slept at 3.30am and the next morning I still need to wake up early to go to class. Luckily the class ended early and I could go home early and pack my things for today trip. Around 11pm, I already went on bed because I had to wake up at 4.30am to meet up my colleagues and then go to airport. On the way to airport actually I could sleep for a while but my big mouth colleagues keep on talking. I really wanted to ask them to shut up but I still have my manner, so I didn’t do that. Luckily when we were in the flight, they were seated separately so that I could sleep for around 1hour and after the driver fetched us. I supposed I could sleep for another half an hour but again, big mouths were opened again. And.. I couldn’t sleep again. After reached client’s place, unbelievably our ‘smart’ client let us to sit in ‘tiny’ room which is not bigger than 3mtr X 3mtr and there are 5 of us. While the bigger room they leave it for the ISO auditor. My back and neck was so painful.

Time to sleep…

0 comments:

Post a Comment