RSS

Joke of the day

Sometimes I have a question, when those people are teaching you something, are they really sure what are they talking about? They don’t even know the name of the things that they are talking about. How do I rely on what they taught me?

说话爹嗲声嗲气有时很可爱,或许男人也觉得很可爱。可是有时太过火就变得做作讨人厌。而且日常生活对同事这样,我不觉得可爱。

Joke of the date: “a bit sweet.” I heard as “a big shit”. I dunno if that is my ear problem or her pronunciation problem. Another one is “VAT” but again, I heard as “BAT”

Another joke of the day. A 25 years old female (sorry, cos I dunno how to categorize her as girl, lady or woman. Cos she is not young, but childish. She is not ladylike but she has long curly hair, though sometimes like grass, she is not matured but she is 25!!) cannot differentiate dutch and French. A dutch airline but she kept telling me is French.

0 comments:

Post a Comment