RSS

Johore Bahru

Johore Bahru, is not a very good place for me. I did not have a very good impression on it. Maybe is because of the client. They are really shitty. For the first two days, they let the auditor from the ISO to sit in their big nice conference room, while 5 of us had to squeeze in a tiny room with a tiny table which usual used by people for hi-tea. Try to imagine, 5 of us, 5 laptops, with all the stationeries, files and documents. I really don’t know how did we survive here. Then the third day, the auditor from ISO had actually left but still, they did not let us to move to the bigger room and our AM came in to review file on the same day. Another thing is, as an auditor for more than half a year, this is the first time I did not get access to client’s document. What we could do only to sample select and pass the list to them, they will find out all the documents for us. If they did it fast, we are ok with that but the things that we requested on the first day, we only got it on the second day night. When I said night, that really means night not evening. Except for the first day we got to go back to hotel before sun set. The second day we only got back to hotel at 10pm. Third day, 12am. Fourth day, 9.30pm. Fifth day, finally we can go home. But that not end my days at JB, on the fourth night, I don’t know what happened to me. When I got back to hotel, I vomited twice and the next morning I got diarrhea until noon. And now, when I am writing this blog, I still having headache.

29 October, 2010. 4.30pm

2 comments:

Ivise said...

Yer.. y they so mean one. Maybe u get food poisoning bcoz of them!! they purposely put drug in ur food so u won't be able to catch their frauds. ehhehe.

ivy_cfk said...

til now i still have diarrhea. sigh...

Post a Comment