RSS

watching movie alone

For the first time, I went to watch movie by myself. Alone, without any companion, any planning, all I did was just walked to the counter and see what movie that looked interesting and the timing suits me. Then pay and walk into cinema.

Last 2 weeks I just talked to my darling that if 1 day I learned to watch movie by myself is the time that I do not need a boyfriend. Somehow, I learned. Does that mean I do not need a boyfriend anymore? I seriously don’t know. All I know is watching movie alone is not a bad idea at all. You do not need to ask everyone that what movie that they haven’t watch or what timing suit everyone the best. You just need to know what movie you what to watch and what time you are available. Still I don’t mean that watching movie with my pals is not good but it’s really been a long time that I did not watch movie with my gang. The last movie that I watched with more than 2 persons is with my share group and I don’t even remember the title of the movie.

I really miss those times watching movie with my gang though they are indecisive and always not agree with our suggestion but never come out with a better suggestion, still I miss them. I think this kind of gathering gonna be less and lesser over the time and the fact that one of the couple had broke up early this year plus our active organizer, Ivise Gan is study overseas. Ever since, we didn’t really have a gathering. Our most recent gathering been postponed for 2 weeks. I still don’t know when is exact date.


ps: thinking want to upload pic but my phone cant connect to pc. maybe next time. =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment