RSS

FF

I was thinking how to write this blog, i even asked ivise how should i write? And should I write it? Last night, I was having dinner with Ivise and Ziyuan. After our dinner at the restaurant which like pasar malam, we went to Juice Caféto have some drink. This is kinda different for us because normally our drink is not as healthy as the one we drank last night. Mine is papaya + pineapple + milk, Ivise’s is ginger + carrot + orange, while Ziyuan was having banana + pineapple + milk. Actually the taste of the drink is not bad. When we sipped the first sip, the taste was a bit weird, but after all everything is ok. The boss was so good for giving us a bowl of fruit salad. I think it’s because the café is just open. The service there is very nice also. For those who want to practice healthy life style should go there for a try. The juice there is 100% pure and no sugar added so the taste is depends on the fruit.


While we were chit chatting there, Ivise was talking about ‘You know who’ or ‘You dunno who’ and she said something shouldn’t been disclosed. Ziyuan was looking at somewhere else and wasn’t paying attention on our conversation so he missed out that part. Both of us were laughing non-stop, especially me. However, the story is not important at all, the important thing is I made the right decision. So give me a big hand!


After that heading back home, when I reached home, Ivise asked me something which is very funny for me. Again, I laugh non-stop. When I was going to bed, I still thought about what Ivise had asked me. So I asked her whether I can get the answer from that person or not. Unluckily, she stopped me. So the mystery is remained unsolved.


P/s: Please do not ask me what is the mystery about. I will tell you if I think you should know about it. No bias here, just I don’t think it should be known by everyone.

banana + pineapple + milk, papaya + pineapple + milk & ginger + carrot + orange

0 comments:

Post a Comment