RSS

Office politic

In my office, there are not much people that i can really talk to. Like what is existed in every company, my company also has unseen office politic and seen gold finger. so you have to be very careful with every word that come out from your mouth. i am a very straight forward person, you can always guess my mood by looking at my face cos i have kinda "i'm not happy" face. so this kind of situation really help me to grow and not to depend on other ppl whom might come out and kill u silently. and from here, i learnt to not to talk so much and think before you talk. Despite of some of them that i can talk to, about an hour ago, i found another person that i can talk to in this office, she is the receptionist. I can feel free to talk to her as she is out of the gold fingers circle. new friend!! mayb i can exchange msn with her. hehe...

1 comments:

Ivise said...

Office politic only darling. Have no fear! U can handle it very well one. Juz put on ur Poker face and sing "Poker Poker Poker", Lady Gaga. LOL.

Post a Comment