RSS

Template day

Today, as usual, i have nothing much to do. so i chat with jean and tell her about my blog. after she read my blog, she complained that she can't drop comment here. therefore, i go to find new template to solve this problem. and coincidently, my manager is out for meeting today. (for your information, she is sitting behind me, so she can see what ever i do with my pc) so i can do what ever i want to do without any worries (unless my director walk silently into our office).

after all i m still downloading the templates. and i guess there are around hundred templates in my file now. so in the future, if u see me change my background frequently, dun ask if i was so free. cos i m really very free at this moment.

p/s: i will try to change my template once a week. hehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment