RSS

first weekend of June

Last weekend, I was going out with my ji muis, cos one of them said that din see me for very long, so wanted to come over to meet me to catch up with each other (this is according to another ji mui). Friday night they came over to fetch me and we had our dinner at dataran prima. After that, we went to Laundry to have a drink which we didn’t go together for a long time. I realized that the music at Laundry is louder than before. We used to chit chat there and now we have to shout so that the other person can hear what we say. After spending some QUALITY time (of shouting) with my ji muis there, we decided to go home and rest.

The next day, after they fetched me from church, we went to Macro’s to have our dinner. I was very hungry I ate a lot which is not a surprise. After the dinner, we went to watch movie “17 again” which is cast by Zac Efron. Since I watch the “High School Musical”, I found that he is cute. But in this movie I found that he is a bit short, anyway it doesn’t matter cos he won’t be mine. The movie is funny, and the whole movie funniest part is when the whole cinema is so touching about the love story, me and Ivise laughed uncontrollably. After the movie, we had supper at mcD, and we sat beside the escalator. We found that it is a very nice spot to glance the HOT girls. Cos it was Saturday night and there were a lot of HOT girls going to club at that moment. We decided to sit there whenever we go to eat at that mcD. If you are thinking that why were we so salty wet (ham sap), I shall tell you that when a girl dress up prettily, she will hope people to look at her to show that she is attractive.

On Sunday, we went to Sg. Wang, which is the place that I found that I am old. Last time I was still in college, I could go to Sg. Wang from noon until at least 8 or 9pm. That time I was taking public transportation with my friends. On Sunday, we went there by own transport (Ivise drove). We went there around 10.45am and reached about 11.15am. After some shopping, we already tired so we went to Krispy Creamy to have a seat and eat donuts. There were a few malay girls and a guys sitting beside us. I was wondering, do we (KEYS) that noisy when 4 of us gather together? Terence told me the answer is YES. Do we? I think when there is more than 1 girl, everyone can be very noisy.





I think i was half drunk and before that i just told my fren dat i quit drinking.
Terence was drinking his green thing
Macro's pizza advertisement by Ivise Gan

p/s: we are going BALI next week!!!

3 comments:

Jean Chan said...

u all lepak tak ajak.. T.T darlings bad bad. hehe.

ivy_cfk said...

ajak u, u oso cant go lah... we go this week, k?

Ivise said...

y wanna quit drinking.. drink moderately is good for the body system u know!

Post a Comment